Ideas for the perfect stocking filler
Hello and we hope all your Christmas plans and preparations are coming along smoothly. I just thought I'd pop in, to let you know about some gift ideas for the maker in your life. We have many smaller and inexpensive items:
- Eucalan wool wash, to care for your lovingly hand-made items. The 100ml bottle is the perfect size for a stocking filler, and inexpensive, too!
- KnitPro locking stitch markers, inexpensive and practical. Every notions pouch needs a few! We also have the fancier stitch markers from KnitPro's Mindful Collection. They are the Mega Set, which come in a cute pouch.
- KnitPro's Mindful Darning Needles are beautifully practical, and come in a wooden cylindrical tube. Again, every notions case needs a set of darning needles.
- In addition to the ChiaoGoo tape measure in the photo above, we also have KnitPro retractable tape measures, These wooden tape measures are contemporary in look and are an ideal size to fit neatly in any bag. Made of natural beechwood, the center retraction button, adds to the modern look.
- Every knitter and crocheter needs yarn! A 100g ball of sock yarn - perhaps a Christmas sock yarn - would be ideal for the sock knitter in your home? We have WYS sparkle yarn and WYS self-patterning yarn. If you'd like to slip something a little more luxurious into your Christmas stocking, you could also try some WYS Exquisite 4ply yarn. The mixture of Falkland Islands wool and mulberry silk create a beautiful drape and sheen.
- If you're not sure, or would like to treat your knitter or crocheter with an extra gift, why not try a Good Wool Hunting Gift Voucher? You choose the amount you'd like the voucher to be worth, and we will email it to you!
We hope we've given you some ideas. If you have any questions, please contact us at hello@goodwoolhunting..co.nz
In the meantime, have a lovely Christmas with your loved ones!