West Yorkshire Spinners Re:Treat Chunky Roving/12ply
West Yorkshire Spinners
or 6 weekly payments from $2.33 learn more
Retreat Chunky Roving
This luxurious yarn has all the great natural qualities of roving with a delicate twist and gentle halo ideal for creating beautiful knitting and crochet. Made with 100% British Bluefaced Kerry Hill fleece (a cross-breed of Bluefaced Leicester), Retreat Chunky Roving was developed with wellbeing in mind, and has been spun with skill and care to offer a wool that is soft, silky and a treat to wear. Use it to create luxury sweaters, cardigans, hats and scarves, or make beautiful blankets, throws and cushion covers for your home. A real pleasure to craft with, this yarn is available in gloriously uplifting, gentle and harmonious shades.
For every ball of Retreat Chunky Roving sold, West Yorkshire Spinners makes a donation to the mental-health charity Mind.
- Yarn Weight: Chunky Roving
- Composition: 100% Bluefaced Kerry Hill Wool
- Yarn Meterage: 140m (153yd)
- Needle Size: 6.5mm (US10.5)
- Row Tension (per 10cm sq): 19 Rows
- Stitch Tension (per 10cm sq): 14 Stitches
- Care Instructions: Hand wash at 30°. Do not tumble dry. Reshape while damp. Do not iron.